Brand: Princess Cruises
Date posted: 12-04-2018
STCW courses are now mandatory to apply for this position!
1. Provides an immediate positive first impression to every passenger through a warm, welcoming individual greeting.
2. Interacts with every passenger; observes and identifies passengers’ preferences and adjusts service accordingly, anticipating passengers’ needs and offering appropriate responses without the customer having to ask.
3. Always responds promptly to resolve passenger requests and concerns, escalating/reporting to the Bartender as necessary.
4. Always remains engaged through completion of service to satisfy every passenger.
Product Delivery and Standards:
1. Routinely assists in setting up the assigned Bar location including countertop, back-bar displays, marketing collateral, onboard menus, etc.
2. Delivers all items requested by the Bar Supervisor (such as liquor, foods, etc.,) to Bar locations accurately, in a timely manner, and in good condition.
3. Promptly and properly prepares all Bar items required for full beverage service, including Bar stock, garnish, and sundries.
4. Provides beverage service in dining rooms and at high-traffic events, as directed by the Bartender.
5. Regularly assists Bar staff in the service and execution of Company-sponsored parties and private parties.
6. Performs all other duties as assigned by the Bar Supervisor and Bar management.